Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pick your Honda


In lieu of my job offer (and as a ploy to get some lagging bloggers to comment) I want you to pick what Honda product you would most like. Cars, generators, engines, jets... let me know what you want and why.. and I think saying you want the jet cause you'd sell it for the most money is lame. I'm going to pick the acura TL because it's pretty. i think they have an S-type too so I'd take that. Cool people. comment me up. And that means everyone.

14 comments:

a gimbel said...

Claudia writes:

My very first car that I owned was a little brown Honda Civic CVCC. I loved that car because it got great mileage, and it was so classic looking. Another cool thing was that the engine was mounted transversally! I used that car to commute to Skokie when Dad and I lived in Arlington Heights with Grandma and Grandpa Gimbel before Ryan was born, and I remember how smoothly I could ease in and out of traffic. I would be interested to find out if they still
make that kind of car. I don't know much about Honda products anymore, since all we drive are GM vehicles. (For that matter, I don't even know all the GM products--I'm just an old woman!)

Margie and Brandon said...

As soon as he heard about your job offer, Brandon mentioned something about getting an Acura. I went online and think the MDX would work.

I'm somewhat impartial to SAAB and really want a 9-7X SUV. B says they're not selling well, though.

I do like the navigation system of the MDX. Do you know what sort of friends & family discounts you'll get?

xo!
-M

Edward said...

lieu [loo]

–noun
1. place; stead.
—Idiom
2. in lieu of, in place of; instead of: He gave us an IOU in lieu of cash.
[Origin: 1250–1300; < MF < L locus place; r. ME liue < OF liu < L; see locus]

-------------------

I like the Honda VTX series of motorcycles, but frankly I probably shouldn't be driving anything with less than four tires right now.

So in that case I'd take the ASIMO...or a Civic R-Type three-door.

Edward said...

>SMOOCH<

Edward said...

Upon further investigation, I've decided that I'd take either the Honda "Life Dunk" of the Honda "That's."

Yes. They have a car that's called "That's." Wierd wierd names.

betsey said...

Only because Rusty corrected Karl...I have to correct you Rusty...Weird...not Wierd. Just being a brat :) hehehehe

betsey said...

Did you know that Honda makes lawnmowers? Not that Team Hawkins has a yard (or will for a very long time for that matter), but I just thought the lawnmower by Honda was very interesting.

I would get a Pilot cause Team Hawkins is going to need a lot of room for baby gear. I think that Richard would want the Element.

What are they making at your plant Karl or is that still top secret information?

Edward said...

Ack! Bested by my own sister.

In my defense, ever since Austria I haven't been able to spell "weird," because, in German pronunciation, it'd be "wierd." Ugh!

a gimbel said...

If you guys want to be linguistically technical, then Margie should have said that she's somewhat PARTIAL to Saab, not somewhat impartial.

You're all such a riot. I love your blogs!

Claudia

a gimbel said...

Just a reminder.....General Motors has been really good to you guys. It's paid for your food, your housing, your education, etc. etc. for the past twenty-nine years. Let's have a little loyalty here!

The Buick Enclave, Saturn Aura, the new Chevy Malibu, the Cadillac CTS.... and don't forget the Corvette! They are all world class cars. Unfortunately, they don't get the respect they deserve from the buying public.

I owned two Hondas. They were great cars. My livelihood, depends on GM. And now Karl's living will revolve around Honda sales. Hope it all goes well!

Love, Dad

Brandon said...

I am with Ed. America rules! (though I do like the Acura TL too)

a gimbel said...

They are going to make the civic at the plant.

-k

a gimbel said...

you guys know me. i would love an S2000 or a TSX like the ones they race in the speed world challenge. the civic si 4 door mugen edition would be fun. the integra Type-R's are one of the best handling front wheel drive cars in the world. who could forget the NSX and all its variations. owning a CVCC would be a blast as well as an S800. i think there was also an S600? any of the small micro cars they have. i really like the small cars.


Honda is a pretty solid car company. you really can't compare honda to the General. they are totally different car companies. i could ramble on but i won't. i just love all cars.

peace out

-ryan

stacey said...

ok karl you wanted blogs you got them. i am surpised that none of you opted for the jet. i didn't look at any web site but i am asuming a plane-- to be able to fly to see your family when ever you wanted since you all are so scattered. - i liked the element and still do.

love you all - take care