This earth life can sure bring some incredible joys! As I contemplated the event of five years ago, and watched your wedding video, I felt that same happy feeling as I felt that day--that Edward and Meridth were making a new life with each other, and that now they would have a most wonderful, special partner to share all the experiences of life!
I have felt that way about being with Ed, and here we are, in just a few months celebrating our thirty-fifth wedding anniversary. I love him more than ever, and I'm sure you all feel the same way about your spouses as each anniversary comes along.
Did you realize we had three wedding anniversaries in April? That's pretty incredible.
Meridth, we love you and Edward so very much, and wish all the best as you move into this next phase of your life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
6 comments:
FIVE YEARS!?!?!? Has it really been that long! Wow, time goes fast! Congrats to Edward and Meridth!!!
thats awesome maridth. i'm glad your in our family. its something amazing to find someone your passionate as well as enjoy spending time with. :)
ryan
i forgot the word "about". my bad.
ryan
...me too Ryan. Love this family, and I feel lucky to have Edward for a roommate :)
This earth life can sure bring some incredible joys! As I contemplated the event of five years ago, and watched your wedding video, I felt that same happy feeling as I felt that day--that Edward and Meridth were making a new life with each other, and that now they would have a most wonderful, special partner to share all the experiences of life!
I have felt that way about being with Ed, and here we are, in just a few months celebrating our thirty-fifth wedding anniversary. I love him more than ever, and I'm sure you all feel the same way about your spouses as each anniversary comes along.
Did you realize we had three wedding anniversaries in April? That's pretty incredible.
Meridth, we love you and Edward so very much, and wish all the best as you move into this next phase of your life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Claudia
Yeah. Spouses are great... and April is great for anniversaries.
Thanks all for being celebratory with me :)
Post a Comment