Hey Dad, Nick Ruble was asking about your truck. I told him you probably weren't interested in selling it, but that I'd ask. What kind of engine does it have and how many miles?
I can't believe Lilly is three years old. She is such a sweet little puppy. I love that she is so cuddly and loving. I love how intelligent she is. It is so funny to watch her get all spastic when other dogs appear on the television. I laugh when she chases Kitty around the house.
She sure has brought a lot of joy to our family. Happy Birthday, Lilly.
I like that Claudia's note to Lilly could easily have been written to Nora for her birthday. Maybe that's why Nora and Lilly are best friends/worst enemies!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lilly! You're the best dog ever!
Karl & Emily
Happy Birthday!
love your cousin,
Radar :)
Hey Dad, Nick Ruble was asking about your truck. I told him you probably weren't interested in selling it, but that I'd ask. What kind of engine does it have and how many miles?
I can't believe Lilly is three years old. She is such a sweet little puppy. I love that she is so cuddly and loving. I love how intelligent she is. It is so funny to watch her get all spastic when other dogs appear on the television. I laugh when she chases Kitty around the house.
She sure has brought a lot of joy to our family. Happy Birthday, Lilly.
What did the Birthday Bird bring for you?
Claudia
I like that Claudia's note to Lilly could easily have been written to Nora for her birthday. Maybe that's why Nora and Lilly are best friends/worst enemies!
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. :-)
Love, Lilly
Post a Comment