Friday, March 6, 2009

Nora wants you...


to have a Happy Birthday Ryan!!

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Happy Birthday from the Kooman's!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Yay Ryan and yay Birthdays!

Happiest Birthday from the CA Gimbels!!

betsey said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! We love and miss you! Isn't it lame that your birthday post has a picture of OUR kid? What is that about! anyone got any pictures of Ryan to post???

AND REMEMBER, tomorrow is Emily's birthday!

a gimbel said...

well it would have been lame had you posted it Betsey, but since I posted it, it is cute. Isn't that little face adorable? Who has pictures of Ryan on their computers anyway? Not me! I'm sure mom has pictures of Ryan she could post. All the pictures in the house are of the golden boy. I don't think they noticed me when I was little... just put me in front of a TV... let "real world" raise me...

Just teasing mom... settle down!!!

Karl

a gimbel said...

thanks you guys, i'll post sweet pics of sweet presents.

-golden boy