Well, I watched it and it was hysterical. The final statement was just too ironic--that we needed an organization to protect our free speech (the Marines, you dummies!)
And didn't you love the compare and contrast--Berkeley, Iraq.... Berkeley, Iraq.... hmmmmm!
It makes me sad that I missed the pink people at Rusty's parade, so that I could boo them.
Nah, I mean they don't need to be booed. They're mostly a pack of middle-aged liberal women who have no real tangible connection to the war (their children and the children of their friends and neighbors would never go). If anything I think the clip illustrates class difference in America.
Really it reminds me of Lindsay from TV's Arrested Development.
3 comments:
i keep meaning to watch this, but i always pull it up when i'm at work with no speakers. :(
-ryan
Well, I watched it and it was hysterical. The final statement was just too ironic--that we needed an organization to protect our free speech (the Marines, you dummies!)
And didn't you love the compare and contrast--Berkeley, Iraq.... Berkeley, Iraq.... hmmmmm!
It makes me sad that I missed the pink people at Rusty's parade, so that I could boo them.
Claudia
Nah, I mean they don't need to be booed. They're mostly a pack of middle-aged liberal women who have no real tangible connection to the war (their children and the children of their friends and neighbors would never go). If anything I think the clip illustrates class difference in America.
Really it reminds me of Lindsay from TV's Arrested Development.
-Rusty
Post a Comment