I love Chloe's poem. If I was Ryan I would make it into a poster and blow it up so all the world could see how much my daughter loves me! You and Casey are such awesome parents. What a joyful life! Families are wonderful!Claudia
Chloe you are so clever. This is a great poem. (And totally true about your dad). Way to go :)
This is sweet especially because the assignment was to write about a hero. Most kids chose firemen or superhero characters. Chloe was almost the only one to write about her dad.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Chloe's poem. If I was Ryan I would make it into a poster and blow it up so all the world could see how much my daughter loves me!
You and Casey are such awesome parents. What a joyful life! Families are wonderful!
Claudia
Chloe you are so clever. This is a great poem. (And totally true about your dad). Way to go :)
This is sweet especially because the assignment was to write about a hero. Most kids chose firemen or superhero characters. Chloe was almost the only one to write about her dad.
Post a Comment