
We were SO EXCITED to meet baby Uschi!

She may not have been as excited to meet us. No, no...she was happy. I promise! And we were SO THANKFUL to her parents for getting her out of her routine to visit us while we were in San Francisco.

See..Uschi is happy to be with us. She was delightful and just SO BEAUTIFUL! I particularly loved her fat rolls that made it seem like she had no neck. It was just fantastic.

We love you Edward and Meridth! Thanks for letting us love on your sweet, squishy, perfect Baby Uschi!
By the way, when Nora sees a baby or a picture of a baby, she calls it Uschi. I love it! Cousin buddies :)
3 comments:
It is a Gimbel family trait to take pictures with your mouth WIDE open? What is that about?!?!?!
Dude. I was thinking the same thing. "Why in every pix, do you and Rusty have open-mouth?"
Nice! And I'm JEALOUS. Miss and love you guys!
I'm so jealous, too! What a fun time, and how cute to see the little cousins together. The pictures remind me of how cute Ashley and Chloe were with baby Nora when she was really little. Do you remember when we were all at the baby blessing in Sandy? I love ALL of my sweet grand-daughters.
I cannot get over how much like Betsey Nora looks in a few of those pictures. Until I see Uschi in person, I have to say that I think she looks a lot like her mother. Too Cute!!!
Thank you kids for all the fantastic pictures.
Love and miss you all,
Claudia
Post a Comment