I went back to college at age 33, and finished when I was 37. I can remember what it felt like to accomplish that goal of getting my degree, and the sacrifices it took, especially for Edward. Like you, Casey, I feel like I could never have done it without the love and support of my husband, but you DID it! What a marvelous feat!
We are so very pleased at your incredible work, and know you must be very happy to be finished!
7 comments:
Way to go Casey!!! We are all so proud of you!!!
yipee! congratulations! so so so very proud of you!
That's awesome. Good work Casey. We love you.
Karl & Emily
Good job, Casey! Congrats on all of your successes!
--Rich
Yay Casey. Aren't you just amazing? Answer: Yes. Yes you are.
Thanks Everyone! I could not have done it without my wonderful husband.
I went back to college at age 33, and finished when I was 37. I can remember what it felt like to accomplish that goal of getting my degree, and the sacrifices it took, especially for Edward. Like you, Casey, I feel like I could never have done it without the love and support of my husband, but you DID it! What a marvelous feat!
We are so very pleased at your incredible work, and know you must be very happy to be finished!
All our love,
Ed and Claudia
Post a Comment