
As I was getting ready for church this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about Karl, and his impending birthday. I was remembering what a good baby he was, and how I knew he would be the last new little gimbel to be born, so I especially wanted to treasure the experience!
I am so grateful that he got to come to our family, and what joy he has added to our lives.
Karl, we hope you have a wonderful day. You will be in our thoughts all day long!
Love you! Mom and Dad
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Little Brother! Hope it's a great day. Know that we're thinking about you and hope to see you soon. Much love, M
Happy Birthday, Special K!
the happiest to you hope you injoy your day/week/month.
Thanks everyone! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Karl! We hope it was a perfect day.
Just coming out of the abyss... Happy belated Birthday Karl. We sure like you. A whole lot!!
Post a Comment