Happy Anniversary! We adore you Margie and Brandon!
Thanks, Mom! I love how you post the most random photos... ;-) We had a relatively uneventful anniversary today. Though, B did send the the best flowers to the office today. Love you guys and look forward to talking soon.
Thank you!
You guys look super cute in this picture. Happy anniversary!!
Btw, you look fantastic in this dress Margie.
Thanks, Meridth and Betsey! Love and miss you guys!
is that a rootbeer your holding? :)-ryan
root beer... why, yes. ;-) love and miss you, ryan!
I'm late to the party, but happy anniversary! You two look very happy, so here's to a lot more happy years. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We adore you Margie and Brandon!
Thanks, Mom! I love how you post the most random photos... ;-) We had a relatively uneventful anniversary today. Though, B did send the the best flowers to the office today. Love you guys and look forward to talking soon.
Thank you!
You guys look super cute in this picture. Happy anniversary!!
Btw, you look fantastic in this dress Margie.
Thanks, Meridth and Betsey! Love and miss you guys!
is that a rootbeer your holding? :)
-ryan
root beer... why, yes. ;-) love and miss you, ryan!
I'm late to the party, but happy anniversary! You two look very happy, so here's to a lot more happy years. :)
Post a Comment