That's all great music. I never thought about favorite soundtrack. I only own a couple and most of them only have 1 or 2 good songs. The wedding singer has a lot of good 80s songs. I'll have to think about this some more.
Love 'The Big Lebowski.' Also I'm a really big fan of 'The Royal Tenembaums' soundtrack. I'm actually a huge fan of movie scores too. Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, James Newton Howard, John Williams. Yay for movie soundtracks.
4 comments:
I do really like the Big Lebowski soundtrack though... that's a close second.
That's all great music. I never thought about favorite soundtrack. I only own a couple and most of them only have 1 or 2 good songs. The wedding singer has a lot of good 80s songs. I'll have to think about this some more.
Love 'The Big Lebowski.' Also I'm a really big fan of 'The Royal Tenembaums' soundtrack. I'm actually a huge fan of movie scores too. Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, James Newton Howard, John Williams. Yay for movie soundtracks.
TWILIGHT (new moon) :) seriously though it's got bon iver/st vincent, death cab, the killers, Lykke Li Loved it!
and Cruel Intentions always makes for a fun listen.
Emily
Post a Comment