I was out weeding the flower beds on sun. the 22nd. then on tues. a small rash started on my left arm then by thur. right arm, left leg etc. etc. POISON IVY! I can never see the ivy. Mom can spot them right away. Here are some pic.
Dad are you more susceptible to that kind of stuff... cause I always have weird skin stuff going on. I think i'm more susceptible... maybe I should shower more than once a week.
4 comments:
OUCH!!! Don't itch dad!! Sorry to hear about the poison ivy dad! It sounds yucky yuck!
Dad are you more susceptible to that kind of stuff... cause I always have weird skin stuff going on. I think i'm more susceptible... maybe I should shower more than once a week.
-karl
Hope it clears up soon!
Yikes Dad, seriously. Poison ivy in our yard? Glad I missed out on the fun.
Post a Comment