Awesome man! Nicely done.
I also like that Brandon had to post about it because Karl's so NOT into self-praise.
The one thing I have learned is the best two days of any job is the day you get the job and day you quit it...
Brandon that comment was funny the first time and the second time. Thanks for the praise people.-karl
Congratulations, Karl. We're really proud of you.
so, where is the job and what will your job title be?-ryan
The job is in Greensburg, IN and my title would be purchaser or something along those lines. I think I would have to train in Ohio for three months as well so I'd be there for a little while
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome man! Nicely done.
I also like that Brandon had to post about it because Karl's so NOT into self-praise.
The one thing I have learned is the best two days of any job is the day you get the job and day you quit it...
Brandon that comment was funny the first time and the second time. Thanks for the praise people.
-karl
Congratulations, Karl. We're really proud of you.
so, where is the job and what will your job title be?
-ryan
The job is in Greensburg, IN and my title would be purchaser or something along those lines. I think I would have to train in Ohio for three months as well so I'd be there for a little while
Post a Comment