That's okay, Emily. Ed and I still think that Walmart is really sleazy in practices involving their employees. Unfortunately, I think it is the wave of the future. Ed and I are both strong unionists, but both of our unions, the UAW and the NEA are being emasculated to the point where we have no bargaining positions at all. We'll see where it all leads!
Good post emily! When I started at K-Mart they showed an anti-union video. It was pretty funny. I am amazed at opinions of unions... of course I have a biased opinion... but whatever
3 comments:
I suppose if I would have read the whole thing, and not just the first paragraph, I'd have seen the section about the legality of it... OOPS
That's okay, Emily. Ed and I still think that Walmart is really sleazy in practices involving their employees. Unfortunately, I think it is the wave of the future. Ed and I are both strong unionists, but both of our unions, the UAW and the NEA are being emasculated to the point where we have no bargaining positions at all. We'll see where it all leads!
Claudia
Good post emily! When I started at K-Mart they showed an anti-union video. It was pretty funny. I am amazed at opinions of unions... of course I have a biased opinion... but whatever
Karl
Post a Comment