Monday, August 11, 2008

More Doggie Pics

We posted more Radar pics on our blog if you want to see them.

3 comments:

Margie and Brandon said...

Too cute. I love the ear. Miss you guys!

xo!
-M

a gimbel said...

I just loved the link to the video of Radar running around. I sure look forward to seeing you all at some future point in time. Ditto to Margie's missing you!

Those little furry animals are so fun to cuddle (even kitty loves to cuddle up with me in bed--can you believe it?). And if I didn't already say something about your website creation for the kennel, Meridth, it was absolutely awesome! You are a true artist! I loved hearing about your conference, where you got to hob-knob with the elite. (That means you must be elite, too--by virtue of association!)

Great post!

BTW, I almost didn't recognize Edward Russell in the pictures. I think he needs to post pictures more often.

Love and miss you all!
Claudia

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

We miss you all too! Hopefully one of these days we'll get to see you.

Radar's pretty fantastic... but I need to work on getting him socialized. He loves people, but since he spends most of the time with just me, he gets way over-stimulated when he sees anyone else. But I'm working on it so hopefully we can all hang out in the future and he and Lilly and the nieces can be buddies.

You're right Claudia... Edward's pretty buff these days. I hardly recognize him. (In a good way ;) We definitely need to be better at taking more pics. (But I suppose that I would say the same for the rest of you :)

Love you guys,

Meridth