Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe-bug!!





We love you very much!

~Aunt Meridth and Uncle Edward

3 comments:

a gimbel said...

Ohmigosh,

I got on the Blog during lunch at school to post birthday greetings to Chloe, and found that I'm about the very last one to offer happy birthday wishes!

I love all the pictures. Most of them are ones I've NEVER seen, so I will be running through some colored ink when I get home. What I love best about them is that in some of the pictures, I see Casey, and in others I capture glimpses of Ryan. In a couple of the pictures I even see Grandma Tenna! Wow! Even though it's not MY birthday today, I have been showered with gifts. Thanks, family!

Have fun on your special day, Ryan Chloe, and I hope you get our package today.

Love,
Grandma Claudia

stacey said...

happy birthday --
what wonderful pictures

a gimbel said...

:)