Guess what Dad got me for my birthday? That's right, ShamWoW! But what am I going to get for Christmas next year then? Are you pushing up the Snuggie by a year?
Rats! Now everyone knows what they'll be getting in the mail at birthday time!
I was actually leaning towards buying you the new Jordan's, but at $230 a pop, it was a bit out of my price range. Besides..... you've never worn all the other Jordan's I've purchases for you! :)
By the way... don't anyone order anything from TV again, EVER. They were really heavy handed on the phone, and messed up our order by $100. We were taken aback at the flagrant dishonesty!
i know they always try and sucker you in for more and more. I bought the containers that all fit in the carasal and all have the same size lid. i wanted 2 because of course the 2nd one was free(+s/h) the phone ordering was so confusing that i ended up with 3 of them and it kept offering more stuff to add on - and it was all computer operated that i couldn't get off the phone and had no idea what i was ordering and if the order was really going through. -- CRAZZZZYYY
7 comments:
WOW that is awesome. let me know how well they work??
i cannot wait to spill something and see how well it works!
I love that this entry was written in the most sincere and entirely unsarcastic tone. You're cool Karl. You're cool Dad.
Rats! Now everyone knows what they'll be getting in the mail at birthday time!
I was actually leaning towards buying you the new Jordan's, but at $230 a pop, it was a bit out of my price range. Besides..... you've never worn all the other Jordan's I've purchases for you! :)
By the way... don't anyone order anything from TV again, EVER. They were really heavy handed on the phone, and messed up our order by $100. We were taken aback at the flagrant dishonesty!
Claudia
i know they always try and sucker you in for more and more. I bought the containers that all fit in the carasal and all have the same size lid. i wanted 2 because of course the 2nd one was free(+s/h) the phone ordering was so confusing that i ended up with 3 of them and it kept offering more stuff to add on - and it was all computer operated that i couldn't get off the phone and had no idea what i was ordering and if the order was really going through. -- CRAZZZZYYY
Everyone at work was very excited about my gift. They want me to purposefully spill something to test it out.
Yeah Jordan shoes are crazy. I stopped buying them three years ago.
Karl
I saw these at Target mom. No more ordering from TV!
Post a Comment