I loved the detail, too. Ed asked if Aretha Franklin had her big-bowed hat on, and I thought it looked as if she did! I loved that Michelle Obama and the girls had their clothing colors and styles exactly correct. The makers of this display must have completed it after the inauguration!
Aren't Legos great? I love that Karl opened up Lego land, so that it is more easily visible. We'll just have to be careful when we have young visitors.
4 comments:
This is sweet. I love it. Can my job be to create this kind of stuff.
Karl
My favorite parts are Sasha, Malia, and Aretha Franklin (on the piano stage on the right). I'm with Karl--let's get this job.
I loved the detail, too. Ed asked if Aretha Franklin had her big-bowed hat on, and I thought it looked as if she did! I loved that Michelle Obama and the girls had their clothing colors and styles exactly correct. The makers of this display must have completed it after the inauguration!
Aren't Legos great? I love that Karl opened up Lego land, so that it is more easily visible. We'll just have to be careful when we have young visitors.
Claudia
I'm over being protective of the legos... let the little kiddies do what they want, as long as I'm not there to see it.
Karl
Post a Comment