Hi Family! I know that I'm getting a bit of a jump start on the Christmas gift exchange, but I was hoping to make a few things this year and wanted to get a head start.
I decided that it might be easier to give couple gifts this year. What do you people think? Would you rather do it like we did last year (see below) or couples assigned to couples?
LAST YEARS SWAP ASSIGNMENT
Ryan gives to RichardCasey gives to Betsey
Margie gives to Emily
Brandon gives to Meridth
Betsey gives to Margie
Richard gives to Karl
Edward gives to Casey
Meridth gives to Ryan
Karl gives to Edward
Emily gives to Brandon
IDEA FOR THIS YEAR SWAP
Ryan/Casey give to Margie/Brandon
Margie/Brandon give to Betsey/Richard
Betsey/Richard give to Edward/Meridth
Edward/Meridth give to Karl/Emily
Karl/Emily give to Ryan/Casey
Any thoughts? Thanks family!
3 comments:
Looks good to us
Karl & Emily
And to us. Though, I will say, cracking the code on how you pick which couples would give to whom was challenging... ;-)
Miss and love you!
-M
Awesome! Thanks for being so on top of it!
Post a Comment