My goodness you Gimbels are good-looking. That's definitely the main reason why I married in... good looking babies. Anyway, Jay and Josh (Edward's friends) found some Grandpa Ed L. stuff online and I thought it was pretty interesting. I have to say I'm pretty fascinated with his WWII experience. I, however, don't know how entirely accurate this bio is since it stated that Edward Lester was born in London. (I thought he was born in Chicago). Anyway, I've attached some links if any of you are interested.
Hi-res: https://www.box.net/shared/inizntv54i
Super-duper-hi-res: https://www.box.net/shared/inizntv54i
4 comments:
Thank you Meridth. That was interesting to read. Maybe we should send the author a copy of Don's book!
We would like a copy of Don's book!
-Ryan & Casey
We need to get a copy of the book too. (I didn't know Uncle Don wrote a book about Grandpa Ed).
We have the dvd from which copies can be made. How about if we do that and give you all copies for a late Christmas present?
I know that Don would love to see this article. I have had a little trouble emailing it to him. Meridth, if you still have the original upload on that could you forward it on to him and Marietta?
Their email is mardonil@sbcglobal.net and I know they would love to hear from any of you! I think they get lonely for their kids just like I get lonely for you!
Claudia
Post a Comment