The Hawkins Family invaded Raleigh this past weekend and we had an absolute ball. Betsey and crew arrived on Thursday night. We had chicken enchiladas and waited for Brandon to get home from NYC. Friday was a little overcast but we managed to have a great day -- hanging out and not doing much. Saturday was a bit more fun with Brandon and Richard taking the kids to Monkey Joe's while Betsey and I set forth to prep for the big Pizza Party! And when I asked Betsey what she would say about her trip to the RTP, she said, "I did a lot of cooking." Though, I would say, Saturday night was a big success! Nine Gourmet Grilled Pizzas from the recipe book Ryan and Casey got me for Christmas. Pizzas included: All-American Pepperoni, Blistered Corn, Asparagus & Pesto, Fire-Roasted Veggie, Pineapple & Pancetta, Pulled Pork Pizza, Blue Cheese - BLT, Pulled Pork Pizza, King Pao Cashew, Bacon Cheeseburger and Nacho Libre. Sunday was a Sushi making class for me and Betsey and church for Richard and the kids. All-in-all, a great weekend. We also determined that we'll be going to HGK for Valentine's Day 2011 and I'm so very excited. We're booking tickets this week.
Much Love to all!
-M
2 comments:
Those pizzas look Amazing! I've been thinking about you Margie today as I bake cookies and a pie. I don't know how you do it so much! I'm exhausted.
Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great time, wish we could have been there too... well except for the sushi class, YUCK. :)
You guys are so cute. I love these pictures. Fun fun fun. And super delicious (including the sushi). What kind of fish did you use?
I love these posts. You guys are great.
Post a Comment