Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Koomans at the Drake

Thinking of you all and hope you're having a great summer.
Much love,
-M

4 comments:

betsey said...

Hey, you coming for homecoming again? You should bring Brandon! Miss you guys.

Karl

Margie and Brandon said...

Miss you too, Karl! Not sure about homecoming this year, but you and Emily should think about coming next weekend when Betsey and Richard are here. It would be so much fun!

a gimbel said...

I'm on second shift next week, so I wouldn't be able to make it out until Saturday... and I'm broke. Sorry!! We'll figure something out and visit soon. Love and miss you!!

Karl

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

We miss you too! Hoping we can hang out sometime in the near future. I know you guys are thinking of going to HK for Christmas... Where are you going to be for Thanksgiving?