I just wanted to be the first to wish Mom a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Brandon and I are thinking about you and hope you have a fabulous day with Betsey and Baby Nora.
Thank you all for your kindness and thoughtful words. I did have a wonderful day. I got to talk to most of you at some point during the day, and it was so joyful! Margie, thank you for that cute reminder of our day at Disney. That vacation would have been perfect if Dad had been there with us!
I look forward to seeing the Utah family in about two weeks, and need to make plans to get up to see the Chicago family. Ed and I love you all!
Edward Russell has a birthday next. Can you believe the year is half over?
Oh yeah, the blog background is a little lighter shade of the color Dad painted our bedroom. It looks really great with the new ceiling color and the new bed moulding at the top.
I miss the old color--it was such a lovely shade of green. But this is the new neutral.
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT CLAUDIA
HOPE YOU ARE HAVEING A GREAT DAY
Happy happy birthday to a most animated/kind/creative/fun mom :)
happy birthday mom... You're the best!!! I don't know about the background change on the blog. I think we should vote for the next background.
karl & emily
I changed it. I thought we needed something new. Put a survey up. Let's vote.
Love you!
-M
Thank you all for your kindness and thoughtful words. I did have a wonderful day. I got to talk to most of you at some point during the day, and it was so joyful! Margie, thank you for that cute reminder of our day at Disney. That vacation would have been perfect if Dad had been there with us!
I look forward to seeing the Utah family in about two weeks, and need to make plans to get up to see the Chicago family. Ed and I love you all!
Edward Russell has a birthday next. Can you believe the year is half over?
Oh yeah, the blog background is a little lighter shade of the color Dad painted our bedroom. It looks really great with the new ceiling color and the new bed moulding at the top.
I miss the old color--it was such a lovely shade of green. But this is the new neutral.
Post a Comment