Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUSTY




So I know... I know... It's "Edward" now and not "Rusty", but old habits die hard and even though it is your birthday and I should accommodate to your every wish... I am a mean, mean older sister. ;-) Only teasing, Edward. I love you and hope that you are having a fabulous b-day with Meridth.
xo!
-M

8 comments:

a gimbel said...

Your dad and I also wish you a wonderful and happy birthday. I'm sure the army isn't allowing you to have the day off, but you can close your eyes from time to time and think of all the people who love you and are wishing you well. You can think about birthdays past and wonderful times with friends and family. And you can marvel that you have reached the advanced age of twenty-seven having had some of the most interesting experiences and in some of the most interesting locations. You are truly blessed, Edward Russell, and Dad and I sure love and appreciate you.

Here's hoping you enjoy many more birthdays, and that one of these days we will get to spend one of them with you and Meridth.

Lots of love, Ed and Claudia

stacey said...

happy birthday rusty

a gimbel said...

happy b-day bro

Karl

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

happy birthday rusty. i hope you and meredith are enjoying the day together.

a gimbel said...

i love you Rusty. we (casey, the girls and myself) wish you a happy birthday and hope to see you soon.

ryan

(seriously, when are we gonna see you again?!?)

The 'Chard said...

A little late, but happy b-day!

Chris Low said...

An only slightly belated Happy Birthday as well. You are a difficult man to track down, I exclaim! If you, your lovely wife, or any of your wonderful family members would like to give me a way to contact you, it would be greatly appreciated! Jen and I have been thinking about you guys, and have been trying to find you for like a year or something now.

Best b-day wishes from Japan, and hope to hear from you soon!

Chris
ziggyprophet@hotmail.com