Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a little article

My friend from grad school just sent me this link.  Another reason to vote for Obama in November.

I know you people hate the links, but this was a great op-ed from a well respected economist.  

3 comments:

a gimbel said...

Seriously, who can anyone believe in this day and age?

I read this article, and all I could feel was an increased sense of pessimism. It used to be that you could trust your leaders to make an ethical choice, based on what's good for the nation as a whole (oh, wait...was that before or after Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover, etc, etc..... oh never mind!).

I'm ready to suspend belief that the party of George W. Bush can do any good in the world, but who is this columnist, and what's his angle?

By the way, Betsey, did you read the article about when to give your children cell phones? It was attached to your link article, and I thought it made for very interesting reading. Ryan and Casey might appreciate reading it (or does Ashley already have her own phone?).

Claudia

a gimbel said...

hell no.

ryan

a gimbel said...

in response to the cell phone.

-ryan