Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Bath time for RADAR II: The Stinkening

RADAR got skunked tonight.

We got him in the bath in about 90 seconds and before the two-minute mark were dumping V8 all over the poor pup. We had no pure tomato juice on hand so we made due. Lets just say that RADAR wasn't a fan and I wasn't too thrilled about scraping the thick bits out of his fur, but...most importantly, it seems to have worked moderately well. I'm a little skunky, the living room has a certain degree of skunkiness and if you get up in RADAR's grill, you'll detect some skunk, but all in all a vast improvement.

We'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

Oh no! That image is a bit shocking at first. Hope you guys don't stink for too long!

Karl

a gimbel said...

is that a bald spot?

XOXO
-ryan

Edward said...

Uh...yeah? Pots and kettles?

No, it's great. If you click on the label "bath time" you can see apic of the bath we gave him about a year ago. You can do a "Rusty Bald Spot Pepsi Challenge."

Boo.

a gimbel said...

Poor Baby,

I can't even imagine how horrible it would be to get sprayed by a skunk. I still can't believe you caught it so quickly. What did Radar do--run back to the house in panic (and shame)?

You were so brave to bathe him! I would have been gagging and retching. And poor Meridth, having to have that smell in her house at her stage of the pregnancy. Yuck!

Do you suppose that will teach poor Radar not to mix it up with Pepe Lepeux?

Love, Claudia (see you next week!)

p.s. Dad noticed the balding spot, too. It's in the same place his is.

Edward said...

Yeah, but he's 29 years older than I am.

Boo.