Five semi-interesting points from our day in the Cleve'.
1. Nora slept in until 8:00 a.m. She isn't fully adjusted to the time in Cleveland yet. She misses L.A.
2. Richard and I are starting Body for Life tomorrow. We need to get into better shape. Richard wants to take some before pictures. No thank you. Yikes! Wish us luck!
3. We got these black bean burgers at Costco and are loving them! We made quesadillas with them tonight. Delicious!
4. I finished listening to this book on C.D. today. I like to listen to books while I drive. I don't like the NPR station here during the day. I didn't like the readers voice, but the book was good. I also read Three Junes by Julia Glass and liked it too.
5. Richard rode his bike into work today. He said the Cleveland drivers were very polite and courteous to him.
Alright, Team Hawkins out.
2 comments:
sounds like a delightful day
I thought so too, Stacey! As a matter of fact, I would love to hear a blog just like this from YOU! What are your days like? How much work does it take to get everything ready for Dave when you have to go to work? What is work like? Do you stop in your busy-ness from time to time and miss the daylights out of your kids? What cool things is Kyle doing now? What is 9-month old Lexi learning these days? I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon!
If you ever want to post a blog, you just go to the part that says to sign in, and then they will ask if you want to post a new blog! It's so easy even a old fart like Ed can do it! (tee hee)
Betsey, thanks for sharing too. It's always fun to hear about your life.
Love you all! (the rest of you could step up to the plate, too, by the way! Where are those recalcitrant Kooman's?)
Claudia
Post a Comment