It is 5:12 a.m. I've been up since 3:00 a.m. I woke up at 4:00 yesterday and went to bed at 11:30. I have a full day today...classes and work until 10:00 p.m. Seriously....What am I doing with my life! I just keep thinking..."I decided to go back to school. This is what I want to do. I love this." But it is moments like this that make me wonder.
I hope you all are doing well. I love you all!
The Chard sends his love too. Everyone at church loves his nickname...thanks Margie for coming up with such a fun nick name.
4 comments:
Yeah life is tough for me too. I had my first class today at 1:00, but instead of sleeping in I decided to go onto campus to do some reading at 9:30!! Crazy, I know. So I took a nice bus ride around campus, walked to the union, got some starbucks (carmel apple cider is the best!) and read my Obama book. Life is rough.
-karl (i think i've been forgetting to tag my comments)
You're a riot, Karl.
I used to love to take a snooze in the union between classes while I was at IU. I think about that now and think that's somewhat strange, to just pull up a couch and sleep for 20 minutes in public. But I have to tell you -- it was the best. My favorite place was right by the fire place.
Good Work!
Kisses
-M
Yeah I just discovered the fire place this year, but i've really been enjoying it. That is where i sat the other day to read my book... and yes, i did fall asleep for a while.
-karl
I used to sleep at the BYU library. The union out here has a pub, but nowhere where you can really sleep. Go figure.
-Rusty
Post a Comment