Here are the pictures of Baby Hawkins from Betsey's ultrasound on Tuesday. The baby is 11.5 weeks along and is due on November 27. We think that the arrow in the pictures points to the head, but we're not sure. Betsey is convinced that she can see a Gimbel nose in the closeup of Baby Hawkins. Baby name suggestions accepted in the comments. Please don't suggest "Sadie."
I'm off to Hong Kong tonight. Betsey follows in three weeks. We'll be sure to post more pictures.
9 comments:
'Chard. You're very brave to seek suggestions on names. I can think of some good ones -- Marjorie or Margie have always been some my favorite. ;-)
Have a very safe trip to HONG KONG. And Betsey -- happy soon-to-be Mother's day! I have something for you, but it's going to be a little late.
I love you!
-M
What. The. Hell?
This is the first I'VE heard of this...this isn't already common knowledge 'round the campfire, is it? I'm so out of the loop! And if this is the first big announcement of it, well done Chard! You did it with such a tone of nonchalance, and that speaks highly of you.
Anyway, since it's the first I've heard of it, super-congratulations you two! I'm so very happy! And bummed that you kicked our butts in the baby race.
Naming rule: Anything but Edward. That one's mine.
Sorry Edward. I called everyone else. I tried calling the Meridth, but the line was ALWAYS busy. I should have sent you guys an email! I suck as a sister.
Grrrrr!
It's okay...this time.
Congrats again, sis! You guys are great! Hope the Chard's having a good flight...and you're hlding up okay. Are you going to be in Hong Kong when the baby's born? I've gone and forgotten your schedule.
-Rusty
You should name the baby something traditional and old sounding. Can't go wrong with the classics or sounding like your an 80-year-old. Dad said if he had my name to do over again i'd be Gustave. I like Guy or Marion or Royal for a boy... and girls names are really no fun and I never want to have one so I have no suggestions. Just kidding... maybe...
-karl
I like Lucca for a girl. Karl's right about names though. Way old fashioned is super hip. I really want to name one of our sons Augustus and call him Gus, but Meridth is not into it. Same for Roger. I think Roger is stupendous. Meridth doesn't get it.
-Rusty
CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!!!!
i am so happy for you.. Rich be safe in Hong Kong. Betsey I have your pictures i will get them out to you ASAP.
Hey speaking of Gus remember that cool old guy named Gus that lives across the street from grandma gimbel.
Betsey we have something in commen - i am pregnant too. i am due dec 31 how cool is that they well be a month a part.
congratulations Stacey!! Woohoo for babies!! I remember gus from across the street. I think dad really liked him. I think that's why he likes the name.
-karl
Go Gus. Someone should run with it. And with two new babies in the fam, someone could!
Stacey, that's great! Congrats! Wow, Mer and I are gonna have to step up to the plate on this one...
-Rusty
Post a Comment