Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Richard in Hong Kong



So here is a couple of pictures of my husband who decided to cut his hair before his first day of work. He didn't check the conversion on the voltage of the clippers and half-way through his hair cut, the clippers explode. Richard was left with half his hair cut. In a moment of "genius" he decided to shave his head. This is the result. Isn't my husband ridiculous?

4 comments:

Margie and Brandon said...

If I didn't know better, I would think you were Dr. Evil. ;-)

Even with the bad cut, you're still lookin' good, 'chard.

Hope the first day and week went well.

Cheers!
-M

a gimbel said...

hehe... those are some funny pictures... hehehe

-karl

Edward said...

That story is GOLD!

Plus you can tell that the money going into his UCLA education hasn't been wasted. While he may look just like a monkey ready to be shot into outer space, that was the optimal choice under the circumstances. Nicely done Chardage.

The moral of the story? Never cut your own hair.

a gimbel said...

I think what it goes to show is how difficult it is to hide someone's good looks. What I love about Richard are his wonderfully expressive eyes.

The lack of hair just makes me focus on all the other details of his face!

Richard, I hope your enjoying your wonderful Hong Kong adventure. I envy you this new experience.

Love you,
Claudia