Yeah my hair does some stupid things as well. Somewhat like rusty's only I have less of it so it does this krusty the clown thing where it pops up on the top and then on the sides.
Seeing that picture of you and Meridth together made my heart leap with joy! I have similar thoughts about Betsey and Richard's reunion in the next twenty-four hours. Poor Betsey--having to be in an airplane for the next twenty-plus hours!
Meridth, how long was your flight? Was it broken up by a landing in any east coast cities, or was it a straight shot from LA to London?
I'm glad you're there to temper Edward's bachelor frenetics. The hair is a big improvement! It's amazing to see how much hair you really have, kiddo! I wonder what you would have looked like in the early seventies when guys had their hair down to their waists. (This is not an invitation to try it--I'm just wondering how Rasta you would have looked!)
I'm trying a little variation in my do, and will be finding out how it translates when I get my new driver's license picture next week. Can you believe we've been in Decatur for twenty-one years this week? The time has flown!
My love to you all.
Oh yeah, Margie, will you please call? I can't seem to get through and I hate to bug Brandon by calling his number. I really miss you, and want to hear about your adventures in North Carolina.
I was thinking of those great seventies haircuts with my previous hairstyle. Good times. And contrary to your presumptions, it wasn't Meridth who inspired my cut (she, in fact, thought to discourage me) I just figured it had been about 11 months since my last. And I'm liking it too.
5 comments:
I think you look a bit like Wolverine from the X-Men in the first shot. And kind of like a happy Satan in the second.
i think we all look kinda weird.... i mean distinctive. yeah, thats it
ryan
Yeah my hair does some stupid things as well. Somewhat like rusty's only I have less of it so it does this krusty the clown thing where it pops up on the top and then on the sides.
-karl
Claudia writes:
Seeing that picture of you and Meridth together made my heart leap with joy! I have similar thoughts about Betsey and Richard's reunion in the next twenty-four hours. Poor Betsey--having to be in an airplane for the next twenty-plus hours!
Meridth, how long was your flight? Was it broken up by a landing in any east coast cities, or was it a straight shot from LA to London?
I'm glad you're there to temper Edward's bachelor frenetics. The hair is a big improvement! It's amazing to see how much hair you really have, kiddo! I wonder what you would have looked like in the early seventies when guys had their hair down to their waists. (This is not an invitation to try it--I'm just wondering how Rasta you would have looked!)
I'm trying a little variation in my do, and will be finding out how it translates when I get my new driver's license picture next week. Can you believe we've been in Decatur for twenty-one years this week? The time has flown!
My love to you all.
Oh yeah, Margie, will you please call? I can't seem to get through and I hate to bug Brandon by calling his number. I really miss you, and want to hear about your adventures in North Carolina.
Hey Ma, post a pic of your new coiffure!
I was thinking of those great seventies haircuts with my previous hairstyle. Good times. And contrary to your presumptions, it wasn't Meridth who inspired my cut (she, in fact, thought to discourage me) I just figured it had been about 11 months since my last. And I'm liking it too.
-Rusty
Post a Comment