Sam says I look like Harry Potter with my glasses on... with my gown I really felt like Harry... EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!! I thought I looked more like a Jedi though... I've always wanted to be a Jedi... These aren't the droids you're looking for,
Um...recognizing that this will make me sound like a bad parent...you told us that you weren't walking for graduation. Now I see you with a graduation gown. Don't you think it would be a nice thing to be upfront with your mom and dad and tell us if we have the option to attend a graduation?
Harry Potter would expect to get a "Howler" by owl mail, if he didn't tell Mrs. Weasley that he was having a graduation ceremony.
I said I WAS and you two really didn't seem interested so HAH... your invitation must have got lost in the mail. If you really still want to come you can. Saturday at like 9 or 10 or something. I don't really know, I'm just following sam around. Love you and sorry we had a misunderstanding.
Okay, well....congratulations, Karl. Dad and I are really proud of your accomplishments, and we are really looking forward to visiting with you in January. Give Emily our love!
6 comments:
Congratulations on graduating, little brother. We're very proud of you, even if you do look a little like Harry Potter.
xo!
-M
Um...recognizing that this will make me sound like a bad parent...you told us that you weren't walking for graduation. Now I see you with a graduation gown. Don't you think it would be a nice thing to be upfront with your mom and dad and tell us if we have the option to attend a graduation?
Harry Potter would expect to get a "Howler" by owl mail, if he didn't tell Mrs. Weasley that he was having a graduation ceremony.
-Claudia-
I said I WAS and you two really didn't seem interested so HAH... your invitation must have got lost in the mail. If you really still want to come you can. Saturday at like 9 or 10 or something. I don't really know, I'm just following sam around. Love you and sorry we had a misunderstanding.
-karl
Okay, well....congratulations, Karl. Dad and I are really proud of your accomplishments, and we are really looking forward to visiting with you in January. Give Emily our love!
-Claudia-
Congratulations Karl! Team Hawkins is very proud of you and can't wait for your new adventures!
congratulations karl way to gooo.
Post a Comment