Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy "We Love Nora" Day!


I'm not sure if Edward and I are going to be able to print our Christmas cards this year so here it is. I definitely had Eleanor on the brain...so this is what I came up with.

Congrats Betsey and Richard and Happy Christmas everyone!

love,

Meridth

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

Cool card Meridth! I'm glad you aren't letting the blog die like the rest of the family. You guys STINK!!! (except for Betsey and Richard because they are busy tending to the baby).

-karl

Margie and Brandon said...

Meridth! That card is fabulous! I love it.

And Karl - have you check out the Kooman blog lately? We've been trying to share the blogging love.

Kisses
-M

a gimbel said...

Meridth, I love your card. Honestly, you are so talented. Where do your ideas come from anyway? Edward and I are really looking forward to seeing you two when we are out there in two and a half weeks. Don't get washed away in a mudslide!

You guys need to blog us funny stories about Starbucks, kind of like what Karl did with the Kroger stories about the meat counter. We want to hear everything that's going on with you and Edward!

Love you both,
Claudia

The 'Chard said...

Meridth, we LOVE your card. It's beautiful, and we like the madonna and child imagery. Your work is always so amazing.

Sorry we haven't been posting, but we love all of you!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Thanks everyone. Those comments mean a lot to me. :)