
i've got a couple pictures of Chloe with her ginger bread man. i don't have Marjorie's picture to post up and mom and dad have already posted theirs i believe. Here is Chloe with the "Ed and Claudia" ginger bread man, and Meridth with her cute little ginger bread family.


The next batch of pictures need a little explanation. we have a little "event" coming on Monday at work, and i ............ i ...... . ... ....... .....
....... ....... ....... ............ . . . .... .... . .
well i don't want to spoil it. here are the before pictures:



UH
and here are the "after" shots. A brain child of me and a few friends, the contest goes by the name "Mustache Madness Monday". It is our inaugural event.






and one last one. Casey calls it "us in the bean". here we are.

alright. i think thats all i want to post right now. i miss you all and hope to see you soon.
-ryan
7 comments:
sweet pics. Facial hair is funny. Why do gimbel men think so? Maybe cause dad never had any. I challenge dad to grow a beard. I think that would be the weirdest sight ever.
-karl
that would be bazaar.
my excuse for playing with facial hair is my inability to have any substantial hair on my head.
-ryan
I never really wanted Dad to have any facial hair. The guy I dated before your father had a mustache, and I never really liked it. It would be bizarre to see Ed with facial hair. I don't know if he would rise to your challenge or not. He'll have to post.
I loved the pictures too, and I have to tell you how expressive your facial features are. It was fun to see Chloe pictures. She has grown since I saw her last summer. I'll have to come out to Utah for Eleanor's baby blessing just so I can see my other granddaughters! I miss you all.
Claudia
I think that Ryan should be on America's Next Top Model (ANTM) because his face is FIERCE!!! Especially with the 'stache!
The 'Chard made a goal for the new years to grow facial hair. It is exciting for everyone...not just Gimbel men
wonderful - sorry but you look a bit creepy. with just the "stash"
very cute
Post a Comment