I love Tony! That is great! I think that should be your Honda alter-ego...you can be Tony at the Honda plant!
Karl is Tony the (Honda) Tiger! Go get 'em Karl!Claudia
white pants too? wow. very dapper. are they going to make you new shirts or just fix the old ones?ryan
Karl and Anthony are such similar names -- I could see how the mistake was made. Hope you had a great first day, little brother.And I agree with Ryan -- nice white pants. Thank goodness you're thin. Those sucksers can't look good on everyone.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Tony! That is great! I think that should be your Honda alter-ego...you can be Tony at the Honda plant!
Karl is Tony the (Honda) Tiger! Go get 'em Karl!
Claudia
white pants too? wow. very dapper. are they going to make you new shirts or just fix the old ones?
ryan
Karl and Anthony are such similar names -- I could see how the mistake was made.
Hope you had a great first day, little brother.
And I agree with Ryan -- nice white pants. Thank goodness you're thin. Those sucksers can't look good on everyone.
Post a Comment