Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Karl-olina Joe!


Dude! I was surprised not one else has posted a birthday wish for you yet. Benefits of being on the East Coast -- I guess I get to be first. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE BROTHER! Hope it's a marvelous day! We are thinking about you; We love you and we're very proud of you!


Best!

-M & B


(Oh and I don't have a picture of you on this computer -- so this is us, wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY)

10 comments:

a gimbel said...

Wow! Are you guys ever tan! I actually tried to post a birthday blog this morning at 6:30, before I left for school, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me in. I think I didn't have enough bars on the wireless.

Anyway, the big point is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 23 to you Karl. I can still remember going to surgery, and how excited I was that you were going to be born. I knew you would be my last baby, so I wanted to treasure every minute of the experience. And you were such a good baby. Thank-you for being my son.

Love you.
Claudia

betsey said...

Way to go Karl! Way to make it to 23! I remember when you were born as well...you peed on me and Rusty! Don't do that again!

Hope your birthday is rad!!!

Margie and Brandon said...

That picture OLD. We had just gotten back from Brandon's cousin's wedding in Jackson Hole WY (July 2004)

Anywho. I too remember when you were born Karl. I remember I was so bummed you were not a girl. I had wanted another little sister. Mom and Dad had told me that if you were a girl I, being the oldest girl, would have gotten my own room. But alas. No luck. Another little brother.

But now, 23 years later, I'm so glad you're you. We love you! Happy Birthday.

a gimbel said...

Thank you everybody. Birthday was uneventful. Went to work. Came home. Read blog. Here I am. No plans. Love you all.

-karl

The 'Chard said...

Happy B-day! We hope that you get to do something fun!

a gimbel said...

i guess i'm last to the party. i suppose its payment for not sending me a christmas present. :) kidding. your a good brother. happy birthday.

XOXO
ryan

Edward said...

No no. I'm the last to the party. Coincidentally my good friend Anthony who by chance also started last week at Honda had a birthday yesterday too.

Small world, eh?

Happy post-Birthday KARL.

a gimbel said...

Ryan, I sent you a subscription to dwell magazine. They were supposed to send you some little postcard saying so before the first issue... Hopefully I got your address and everything right... we'll see what happens... JERK

-KARL

a gimbel said...

hey, i said XOXO. that means much love homey. :) whats dwell magazine? i guess i'll see when i get it. is it like porn?

(kidding)

(kinda)

(no really i'm kidding)

ryan

a gimbel said...

dwell is like an architecture, green home, minimalist kinda thing. Dad, Marjorie, and I all get it. I thought I'd make you cool too. You're welcome... and I think I have seen the occasional boob in it.

-karl