Thursday, January 3, 2008

Karl Commencement

I received an email today from IU with pictures of the winter commencement. Since none of us were there, I thought I'd post (Link below). The first shot is of an Kelley School professor shaking a graduate's hand... I was hoping it was Karl! Anyway. Congratulations again little brother.

xo!
-M

5 comments:

a gimbel said...

Annoying. I had thought I clicked on insert link - but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

Anywho. Link below: http://newsinfo.iu.edu/asset/page/normal/4238.html

-M

a gimbel said...

That guy in the picture is professor Rubinstein and he is crazy. He taught the strategy portion of i-core. His class was basically story hour.

And if there were more pictures it would be easy to pick me and sam out. We were the only ones without that red sash thing. For some reason I didn't get one in my package and sam supported me by not wearing his... what a good buddy.

-karl

Edward said...

Wow. That's friendship.

Subsequently, I'm not all that sure about when my matriculation was. I guess it was two weeks ago. Naturally I didn't have a spare grand to attend. Oh well.

betsey said...

Whoo Hooo!!! I love you Karl and am really proud of you!

a gimbel said...

great job both Karl and Rusty. lots o' hard work hopefully someday rewarded.

ryan