Friday, March 14, 2008

Another new Gimbel-Martin-Phipps

I hope that I'm not betraying any confidences when I share this breaking news story! I have been unable to spend much time on the e.gimbel email site because of some ISP difficulties here in Decatur, but I went on the gimbel email while at school, and found a wonderful email from Stacey and David announcing the (I believe it was..) August(?) arrival of a new little brother or sister for Kyle. Stacey included an ultrasound picture, and you can clearly make out the shape! She said that Kyle keeps asking when the baby can come out of her tummy and play. Too cute!

We love you Stacey, and are so excited for you, David and Kyle! Babies bring such happy times. We will need to stay in closer touch, so we can be there for you if you need anything.

CONGRATULATIONS!

6 comments:

betsey said...

Congratulations Stacey and David! We are so excited for you guys! Yipppeeee!!!

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Hooray for babies :)

a gimbel said...

awesome news stacey!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

ryan

a gimbel said...

I went back into the family email, and found out it is October. Sorry about the confusion. My working memory is becoming more and more faulty as I age!

Claudia

a gimbel said...

thats awesome. Babies are awesome. Woo hoo!!!

Karl

The 'Chard said...

We're so excited for you!