This weekend is my cousins wedding... so I just barely got to the computer and am scrambling to catch up to all the zillions of things that have happened. First off Ed, Brandon, Margie, Ryan, Emily HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you all ate something delicious and did something fun, like construction or something.
Second off it was so good to see you all. I was definitely entertained this past weekend and it was nice to catch up. I especially loved how much Ashley and Chloe loved their new cousin Nora.
Casey.. you and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
I love you all and I will definitely post some of the pictures I took when I get back to San Diego.
Love,
Meridth
1 comment:
It was great fun to see you too, Meridth. I just can not get enough family time! I love hanging out with all of you.
We got to see Karl on Thursday, so other than Rusty, Brandon and Emily, I saw everyone within a week's time.
We'll be anxious to hear from you when you get back to San Diego how the rest of the trip went, and we'll be excited to see all your pictures. Betsey said they didn't get all the shots they wanted to get at the blessing party, so maybe you have some others. It was great fun to be together.
Post a Comment