What a way to resurrect our blog! I laughed (just like Nora laughed over stinky feet) when I read Karl's math equation with Ah-nold! Thanks for giving me a great laugh here at school, where most times I want to cry. (One of my seventh graders couldn't do 6 times 9 in one of his other classes today! Boo Hoo!)
Anyway, Karl, you are looking pretty buff. I tell you--I can't imagine who is strongest now, you or Ryan or Rusty after his time in basic training! But you are all sure good looking, and I love you all so much.
That picture is from three years ago... I no longer have a slushy machine in my apartment... and it is true Ryan, you will always be able to take me. That's just how the brother relationship works. I am the youngest and the weakest... and of course the best looking. HHHEEEEYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
4 comments:
What a way to resurrect our blog! I laughed (just like Nora laughed over stinky feet) when I read Karl's math equation with Ah-nold! Thanks for giving me a great laugh here at school, where most times I want to cry. (One of my seventh graders couldn't do 6 times 9 in one of his other classes today! Boo Hoo!)
Anyway, Karl, you are looking pretty buff. I tell you--I can't imagine who is strongest now, you or Ryan or Rusty after his time in basic training! But you are all sure good looking, and I love you all so much.
Claudia
That picture is from three years ago... I no longer have a slushy machine in my apartment... and it is true Ryan, you will always be able to take me. That's just how the brother relationship works. I am the youngest and the weakest... and of course the best looking. HHHEEEEYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's some pretty impressive armpit hair there Karl ;)
thats nothing compared to your husband's back
Post a Comment