Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meridth is twenty-nine tomorrow!

Yesterday morning dawned bright and sunshiney, and I woke up thinking, "something really great is happening soon......What is it?" and I couldn't remember, and I couldn't remember. Then, at school, when I wrote the agenda for the day, and I wrote out "Tuesday, May 14, 2008", again I thought, "This is really supposed to be an important time! What could it be, and why can't I remember?" Finally, last night I wrote a check out to Scott's, and was writing out, "May 14, 2008", and thought, "What is going on that I just am not remembering, and it hit me! Friday, May 16th is Meridith's birthday. (So Meridth, your card will be a little late!)

My greatest hope for your birthday is that somehow you and Edward Russell can be together, or at least to finally have the knowledge of WHEN you will be together. We miss you, and hope your day is, if not joyful and ecstatic, at least tolerable. Ed and I really love you!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

6 comments:

a gimbel said...

Oops. In my narrative, I wrote "Tuesday, May 14th, but, silly me.....May 14th was a Wednesday. I have been off all week!

a gimbel said...

Maridth, we love you and think your awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow).

ryan

a gimbel said...

party time!!!! Happy birthday Meridth... Hope it rocks!

Karl & Emily

Margie and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday, Meridth! We love you so much and hope you had a great, great birthday!

xoxo!
-M

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Thanks all... the best b-day present ever was getting to live with Edward. :)

The 'Chard said...

Happy B-Day! It was so fun seeing you in Monterey!