Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Ed congratulate you for having such flair and panache!
Because sometimes in school you have to work really quickly, you may want to save the extra special flourishes for those extra special projects (like letters to Grandma) or posters for school, or special books made just by YOU!
You are so special to us. Keep on doing your best work, and making everything your own!
6 comments:
I like your curly-que "a" Chloe. I don't know why your teacher would discourage such creativity.
Karl
I love your curley-ques Chloe! Very artistic!
Love,
Aunt Meridth
Excellent curly-ques! I think your A is perfect! I'm only sad that there isn't an A in Chloe (although there is one in Ryan!)
We need new pictures of the girls! I request pictures of Chloe and Ashley please!
I give your handwriting a curly-que A+!
We agree, Chloe! Very beautiful handwriting. We love and miss you!
xo!
-Aunt Margie & Uncle Brandon
Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Ed congratulate you for having such flair and panache!
Because sometimes in school you have to work really quickly, you may want to save the extra special flourishes for those extra special projects (like letters to Grandma) or posters for school, or special books made just by YOU!
You are so special to us. Keep on doing your best work, and making everything your own!
Love, Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Ed
Post a Comment