Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Indiana Blues?

Or is that Blue Indiana? On the way home this afternoon I heard a report on NPR about Huntington and Roanoke and how Indiana might be going Democrat. Check out the story here.

Makes me glad I registered in Indiana.

3 comments:

a gimbel said...

I've been watching debates on CNN and I find all their scoring very distracting.

kg

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

How so?

a gimbel said...

I don't need other people's opinions throughout the entire debate. I want to develop my own opinions. A debate is supposed to help me develop my opinion... it kind of defeats the purpose of having a debate if analysts are telling me what to think the entire time. I find myself watching the scores like it's some sort of basketball game...

I think it's particularly bad on CNN HD because they have a line graph on the bottom telling me what uncommitted Ohio men and women think. Then they have six analysts scoring positive points and negative points for each candidate. WAYY too much...

kg