Most impressive NostrEDamus! (And yes Margie, I know it is misspelled) Sadly, we still have a weird supply issue in North Carolina and gas is still around $3.50/gallon.
I paid $2.99 the other day, although it was at Costco. Naturally I did call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
I paid $2.99 the other day, although it was at Costco. Naturally I did call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
I paid $3.39 the other day, although it was at Smith's. Naturally I did not call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
7 comments:
I'm definitely impressed! I laughed out-loud when I heard that prediction.
Yay Ed.
Most impressive NostrEDamus! (And yes Margie, I know it is misspelled) Sadly, we still have a weird supply issue in North Carolina and gas is still around $3.50/gallon.
Gas is around $3.40 here... so we feel your pain Brandon.
I paid $2.99 the other day, although it was at Costco. Naturally I did call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
I paid $2.99 the other day, although it was at Costco. Naturally I did call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
I paid $3.39 the other day, although it was at Smith's. Naturally I did not call dad and congratulated him. I just wish that the rest of the economy was improving. Not so much.
(ryan)
I paid 2.59 today and sammy said he paid 2.49 in detroit. You're the man dad!!
Karl
Post a Comment