Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We love Richard!

I love watching Richard with Nora. He's so cute with her.
Sorry this is a little late, but I wanted to post this picture for Richard's Birthday. (Even though he has an interest in collecting Barbie dolls ;) We remember when we first met Richard and he came over to our house to hang out with a bunch of random friends and we were impressed by how charming and interesting he was (and he brought us ice-cream and that was a definite plus). We love and miss you Richard!

love,

Meridth & Edward

2 comments:

a gimbel said...

Happy late birthday Richard!! The girls & I actually wrote you a happy birthday on the 'big day'- but I guess it didn't post, sorry. We all hope you have the best year ever.
-Casey, Ashley, & Chloe

The 'Chard said...

Thanks all! That's a fun memory.