Way to Go Gimbel Family! We posted everyday during the month of November. We are pretty darn awesome.
You know what else is awesome? Margie, cause she put up with a bunch of people at her house for Thanksgiving. Thanks Margie! You are a great hostess and we love you!
Here are some pictures from the holiday!

Karl and Emily.

Dad and Baby Nora. It was beautiful weather and we enjoyed the screened in porch very much.

The beautiful hostess. Margie is amazing!

The delicious pies and cupcakes. I'm sad that I didn't get a piece of Claudia's pumpkin pie. I think that I am going to have to help her make one for Christmas.

The spread. It was as delicious as it looked.
Love and miss you all!
4 comments:
Wow! The food looks immaculate Margie!! We miss you guys! Looks like it was a nice holiday!
wow that looks like it should be in martha stewart or good housekeeping. looks great. miss having you near for those last min. trips to the city. Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and have a wonderful and safe christmas.
Totally sweet picture of Ed btw!
Thanks everyone for coming to NC and Thanks Mer and Stacey for the notes. Stacey, I too miss the last minute trips to the city and being able to see you guys. Hopefully, though, we'll make it up that direction over the holidays.
xo!
-M
Post a Comment