Sunday, May 27, 2007

more pic. from 418 W. Jefferson St.







8 comments:

a gimbel said...

looking good. those trees in the front are getting big!

-ryan

betsey said...

Looks great Dad! I love how green the grass gets during the summer. Thanks for posting these great pictures!

a gimbel said...

Nice cars!!! The place looks nice dad. Betsey, I saw the bun climb on sportscenter. It looked really exciting. I wish i could have been there.

stacey said...

are those his and hers cars in that driveway.---nice!!!!!

Edward said...

I was going to ask about the duelling Skies in the driveway too. On loan from Courtesy Moters?

-Rusty

a gimbel said...

Claudia writes:

Actually, the silver car belongs to Ed's boss,Nick Nikoleanko. He was borrowing the pick-up truck for the weekend, so he let Edward take his car home, and we had matching cars for a few days.

It DOES look pretty decadent, though, doesn't it! We went out to dinner with Margie and Brandon that Friday night, and they drove our Sky, and Ed and I drove in Nick's Sky.

Hey, did you guys know that they Saturn Sky has its own phone number? Just in case you ever want to call me while I'm driving, the number is 810-751-5849, if you want to program that number into your cell phones.

a gimbel said...

Hey, Edward, are you online? We got your income tax returns back and in the mail today. It will probably be about three weeks for the money to come in, and between Utah and the feds, you're only getting about $700 back. The accountant said that it was all the taxes you paid in. Wish I had better news for you.

Love you. Claudia

Edward said...

Hmm...

That's weird. I got $999 (exactly) on my federal alone last year, and I didn't even work full-time in 2005. Oh well, if you can't trust your accountant, who can you trust?

I noticed the second Sky had Allen county plates. Nic Nicalinco have a Sky too?

-Rusty