Monday, September 17, 2007

Dinner Tonight?



So our realtor got us a crock pot as our closing gift. I've never had one nor had I ever used one so we'd thought we'd fire it up today since Brandon is actually in town this week. We went with a pork roast with potatoes covered with a ranch sauce comprised of cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and ranch seasoning. The house smells pretty good. It's been cooking for about 3 hours. And by the looks of the clock, we'll be eating in one hour and 56 minutes.







We'll let you know how it tastes.

xo!
-M

3 comments:

Margie and Brandon said...

I think Margie forgot that it is a "slow" cooker... because I am starved and we don't eat until midnight!!!

stacey said...

wow thats a nice gift - we got a door knocker - that says martin on it. i was going to hang it on the door to make david mad (befor we got married) so now i might give it to my dad for christmas.

betsey said...

hehehe...I love the idea of regifting the Martin door knocker. I think that is a great idea Stacey!

Margie, we love our slow cooker! We use it at least 3 times a month (which is a lot considering how rarely we cook) We usually only cook 2 times a week and then live off the leftovers. Team Hawkins loves leftovers.