One of the projects that I have completed at my job is to help with the editing and production of this book, "Fiscal Challenges: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Budget Policy" Thre is a very nice "thank you" to me at the beginning and I must say that I am very proud of all the work that I did on it! Don't you think this is going to be on the top-seller list for Amazon.com?
Just wanted to share with you all!
Love and such
2 comments:
Betsey! We are so proud of you! Though, can't say I'll be picking up that book any time soon. $85? Wow. Expensive. Must be the top talent that contributed to the index. ;-)
Love you!
-M
That's pretty cool betsey. I've always wanted to be mentioned in a book. I'll have to go to borders or something to find it... maybe highlight it for others to see.
-karl
Post a Comment