
I know this is a bit early, but I was doing the Christmas Exchange List for my family, so I decided to do the Gimbel list too to ease all our future consciences. I used Edward's 10 sided die to make sure it was random. (Nerd) So here it is:
Ryan gives to Brandon
Casey gives to Richard
Margie gives to Betsey
Brandon gives to Emily
Betsey gives to Meridth
Richard gives to Margie
Edward gives to Karl
Meridth gives to Casey
Karl gives to Ryan
Emily gives to Edward
Hooray for the holiday seasons.
love,
Meridth
ps. Miss you all
5 comments:
Meridth,
I'm so glad you guys have already thought of this! You'll be in San Diego by Christmas won't you?
One of the things I wish you all would publish is what kinds of things you like to receive. I mean, I think I am really easy to shop for because I like everything. My favorite gift is always pictures, but I love books, music, earrings, lipstick, scrapbooking supplies, vases, candles, place mats and napkins, anything handmade, lotions, soaps, clothes, etc etc. I can't think of a single thing that I've received that I haven't just loved. So...in the true spirit of Karl and his fun surveys, why don't you all write about things you like to receive!
Merry Christmas! (only 94 more days)
Love, Claudia
Perfect!!
Looks great.
Good job Meridth
Perfect!!
Looks great.
Good job Meridth
I seriously love the fall. Hooray for Christmas and hooray for Halloween. I was excited about sweaters too...but Edward and I are going to be in San Diego in a month...
My family's celebrating Christmas in Solvang, so we'll be there (it's by Santa Barbara), but we need to be at the CA Gimbel celebrations too...so we'll work something out.
Love you all,
Meridth
Edward and I won't get to LA until the day after Christmas. We'll be there on Wednesday the 26th until Sunday the 30th--not a long time, but long enough to meet the new baby Hawkins, and see loved ones. We opted against a full-bore, all-out, extended visit, just because Ed has to be back at work January 2nd. Right now, we don't know who else might be making plans to be in California, but we'll be here in Indiana on Christmas Day.
I love autumn, too! It is wonderful to have the temperatures moderate, and I look forward to the changing colors of the trees. It hasn't started here yet. How about there in Utah? When will trees change in North Carolina? I know Bloomington will be a couple of weeks after us.
I love earth! -Claudia-
Post a Comment